Have you ever been unable to find work, complete your studies, or lost a job opportunity due to information on your CRB Certificate?
CRB Problems Ltd specialises in Applications to review Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) formerly Criminal Record Bureau (CRB) Certificates.
WE ARE HERE TO HELP
OUR INITIAL ADVICE IS FREE AND COMPLETELY CONFIDENTIAL
Last year Over 4 million Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) formerly the Criminal Records Bureau, (CRB) Certificates were requested. 95% of those were Enhanced Disclosure searches. Enchanced Disclosure does not only mention Convictions, Cautions, Reprimands and Warnings but can also include any incidents where you were arrested but never charged, or charged and then acquitted.
Over a five year period, the Directors of CRB Problems Ltd have advised clients from all around the country and indeed abroad, on their prospects of reviewing these matters.
Our Managing Director is a Solicitor of over 30 years experience and we also benefit from the expertise of a retired Senior Police Officer. For examples of our previous successes please see our case study section.
CRB Problems Ltd can now offer everyone the benefit of their expertise, to help you make a fresh start in your career.
Our initial telephone advice will be completely free and without commitment of any sort on your part.
During our telephone call with you we will assess your problem without obligation.
If we believe that we are able to help, we will ask you to forward to us all relevant information and documentation relating to your case. At this stage we will discuss and agree with you our fixed fee rates and payment terms.
In most cases we suggest a two part process:-
Review of Prospects
1. Obtaining your Police/former Solicitors records and advising you on the prospects of clearing your name.
2. Preparing and Lodging an Application to clear your Criminal Records Certificate.
We will keep you updated until your review is concluded.
Call David on 0161 278 2626
Call Julie on 0161 278 2627
- Music Teacher Has Enhanced Certificate Cleared Read More
- Restorative Justice Moves On Read More
- Job Application Forms Are Still Confusing Read More
- Scottish Convictions and Filtering Off/ Rehabilitation of Offenders Read More
- What information should you be given by the police before giving a taped interview? Read More