Have you ever been unable to find work, complete your studies, or lost a job opportunity due to information on your CRB Certificate?
CRB Problems Ltd specialises in Applications to review Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) formerly Criminal Record Bureau (CRB) Certificates.
WE ARE HERE TO HELP
OUR INITIAL ADVICE IS FREE AND COMPLETELY CONFIDENTIAL
Last year Over 4 million Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) formerly the Criminal Records Bureau, (CRB) Certificates were requested. 95% of those were Enhanced Disclosure searches. Enchanced Disclosure not only mentions Convictions, Cautions, Reprimands and Warnings but can also include any incidents where you were arrested but never charged, or charged and then acquitted.
Over an 8 year period, the Directors of CRB Problems Ltd have advised clients from all around the country and indeed abroad, on their prospects of reviewing these matters.
Our Managing Director worked as a Solicitor for over 30 years before setting up this Company and then retiring from general practice and we also benefit from the expertise of retired Senior Police Officers. Examples of our recent successes appear in our Case Studies and Latest News sections.
CRB Problems Ltd can now offer everyone the benefit of their expertise, to help you make a fresh start in your career.
Your initial telephone advice will be completely free, confidential and without commitment of any sort on your part.
During our telephone call with you we will assess your problem without obligation.
If we believe that we are able to help, we will ask you to forward to us all relevant information and documentation relating to your case. At this stage we will discuss and agree with you our fixed fee rates and payment terms.
In most cases we suggest a two part process:-
Review of Prospects
1. Obtaining your Police/former Solicitors records and advising you on the prospects of clearing your name.
2. Preparing and Lodging an Application to clear your Criminal Records Certificate.
We will keep you updated until your review is concluded.
Call David on 0161 278 2626
Call Julie on 0161 278 2627
- NCTL PERSUADED NOT TO SANCTION TEACHER Read More
- Psychologist cleared of malicious allegation of rape Read More
- Soldier has Caution removed on appeal to the Information Commissioner on grounds of his PTSD Read More
- Supervisor for children’s artistic activities cleared to work Read More
- Autistic young man has reprimand for ABH deleted Read More