Supervisor for children’s artistic activities cleared to work
15 June 2017
Our client works in the arts industry and has helped many children to develop via role-play and other educational but fun activities.
Our client does himself suffer from Aspergers and so has had to work harder than others to achieve any success, but 8 years ago when he was 15 he received a reprimand after intervening to save his friend who had got involved in a fight with another young man.
Thankfully after carefully reviewing his case file, speaking to witnesses, we were able to put together a sufficiently strong case to persuade Surrey Police to remove this reprimand and allow him to move on with his life.
Our client, Mr T comments “ fantastic, you have changed my life”
If you received a please reprimand when you were younger and find that this is prejudicing your career please contact David on (0161) 278 2626 David@CRBproblems.co.uk advising him briefly as to your concerns and for his free and confidential initial advice on the prospects of clearing your name and the way forward
© 2017 David Wacks
Call David on 0161 278 2626
Call Julie on 0161 278 2627
- NCTL PERSUADED NOT TO SANCTION TEACHER Read More
- Psychologist cleared of malicious allegation of rape Read More
- Soldier has Caution removed on appeal to the Information Commissioner on grounds of his PTSD Read More
- Supervisor for children’s artistic activities cleared to work Read More
- Autistic young man has reprimand for ABH deleted Read More